Friday, May 1, 2009

Sunny Days in K-town

Got in a wicked 3 hr mtb ride yesterday with Adam Elliot. Best mtb ride yet this year, I worked in my technical, which is the only thing I'm worried about, but after all the riding yesterday I think my A game is ready to roll. Just taking it easy today, have a grad campout tonigh, should have some good stories from that. Heading up early with some friends to get all the wood cut and start the fire. Just got some of my parts to finish the final touches on the xc bike. Its around 21 lbs now, just need some light tires and get it to 20 lbs. But other than that shes ready to roll, getting pretty comfortable on it. Can't wait to head out east, just booked my tickets, leaving on the 21st of may and getting back on the 31st.

Weather's been holding up pretty nicely. It was 21 yesterday and supposed to get even warmer today and tomorrow. Stoked for Summer!

No comments: