Friday, July 10, 2009

Canadian MTB Nationals

Been out here in St Felicien, Quebec since Tuesday getting prepped for the National Championships. The one big race each and every rider is hoping to do well in and get the red and white jersey for the next year. I’m feeling pretty good out here, the course is amazing. Lots of single track, burms, jumps and so on. Not your usual xc course, but for a British Columbian like myself it is heaven. Just on some R&R time for the rest of the day, massaging and stretching then make some dinner. I’ll try and update how the race went over the next couple days..

Just a few photos here, saw a baby black bear out on the course pre-riding yesterday. Some lady comes running down the road yelling “OMG! A bear, Run!” I myself live in the woods, so this is an everyday occurence. So I was like sweet I have a camera and she yelled back “Are you mad, It’s a freaking bear!”. Must of have been from the heart of Toronto or something…

No comments: