Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snow!

Finally we have winter like conditions out here in the Okanagan! Super stoked on it, time for snowshoeing, XC skiing and sledding of course. Just outside stacking wood and shoveling the driveway, finally it feels worth it to be doing that when there's snow on the ground, I've been stacking wood for over a month now and there hasn't been any snow and I've been asking myself why am I doing this when it's not white out? Now I got my reason!

Heading into town to do a "guys" Christmas shop. Ladies that means I know what I want, I go to the store, buy it and leave, simple as that. No screwing around and thinking maybe they will like this better, or this just isn't for him/her. This is what we call a guys shop, in, out and home in time to watch UFC.


No comments: