Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update.

Not too much to report these days, other than the horrible weather that is making a little vacation stop in the Okanagan right now. Pounded out 3 hours in the pissing rain on Tuesday after a 7 hour shift at work. That made a pretty good day, Felt like I was riding in an early season Belgian classic. Also got a job at The Bike Barn in Penticton BC. It`s only the best bike shop out there. And their helping work with my schedule so I am still able to train hard. Oh and that also brings up that at this point it seems like the mono has taken its toll on me and passed on to another victim. As of now I`m feeling pretty good, been training for 2 weeks now and so far so good. Hopefully we can carry that onto the first test races of the season, Canada Cups #2 and 3. Anyway just going to work on the bicycle, trying out the Fizik Antares saddle.

No comments: