Sunday, April 24, 2011

So yesterday was the best day yes this year, I got to ride for hours on my mtb in shorts and a tee shirt..it was cool. I also found out that bike racks are good for more than just carrying clothes and food:

Some guy came to work the other day and said he couldn't pedal...mm..

Also came across this mint condition Rocky Mountain RM7 Wade Simmons edition, its for sale at The Bike Barn right now too:

Yeserdays drive in was unbelievable, couldn't imagine being anywhere else right now, the trails are at their absolute finest and road riding is as good as it can be. And my favourite hill to go up and down lots is getting cleaner by the day!

I also found an unreal Go Pro video the other day. Its inspiring me to do a cool video with mine, I just need 10 ft of snow and a 2,00 ft cliff to make it as cool as this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwbP9WLX3fY&feature=youtu.be

Also got this link from a friend the other day. WARNING: do no watch if you don't want to see a stick go through a guys mouth...http://www.break.com/index/biker-wipesout-into-branch-2043758

No comments: