Sunday, November 13, 2011

Park City Utah!

Well I finished off the 2011 race season last Sunday. And I am now in Park City Utah until December 23rd. I'm lucky enough to have some amazing family friends that have given me a pretty awesome opportunity to stay with them until just before Christmas. I spent most of last week running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get ready and organize. I've brought down XC skis, CX bike with fenders, rollers, trainer, snowshoes and gym gear.




So pretty much everything I own. Arrived to 4 inches of snow and a absolutely beautiful area. Can't want to get out and explore the area more. First little walk/hike today:

On my last day in the Okanagan I was lucky to have an no work day so I could accomplish all the last minute stuff. Every year in Penticton there is a Jose Memorial ride on Remembrance Day for everyone to share their silence and remember those who have been lost. It was a cold day, but many toughed out the weather and gather at the top of local mtn. It just so happens the mtn is great for hiking/riding/driving up.

No comments: