Thursday, December 22, 2011

Well it's be a great 6 weeks here in Park City. I am heading home for the holidays tomorrow to enjoy some food and winter beverages with family and friends. I think come down here was really the best and funnest thing I could have done. I've explored some amazing new terrain, set new records for the highest I've ever climbed into the sky(not in a plane of course) at 3070860mm. Set new riding bikes in the winter records, along with most weird meat consumed in a week. I also tried yoga for the first time with the hopes of meeting some of the femail kind, but that turned into a sweating session as I didn't realize it was hot yoga. I already run a pretty high temperature so mixed in with a bunch(like a lot of people, you know more like a herd) of shirtless sweaty men&women in a room that you thought could only fit 10 people and all sweating, of course it rubbed off on me and then I was sweating and doing some awkward poses in a  pile of my own smelly liquid. I wouldn't recommend it for hunting, as you can't really get girls smiling and laughing in a good way when you looked like you were just swimming in your own smelly liquid.

When I get back home the first thing on my list is to drink some of Granville Island's Lions winter ale. I will give Max Plaxton full credit for getting me hooked on this beer, my grandparents even know I love it some much they stocked up their house. I'll probably just have a 6 pack of that of our local Okanagan Tree Brewing Vertical ale sitting in the trunk of my car for emergencies incase I get stuck and need to hydrate while digging my car out of the ditch, but of course avoiding drinking in my car as that illegal I believe.. It's also sounding like riding and mountain biking is in the "set to f*%$ing rock" category back home. There is definitely going to be some winter DH shuttling.

Tried to hike is a ridiculous storm yesterday with winds that were blowing me over and freezing my face so I couldn't even eat my goodies! 



There was also some good food consumption the other day. 



And mad respect for this dude:http://www.adventure-journal.com/2011/12/35031/

No comments: