Monday, March 28, 2011

Lately I've been chef'ing it up. My mother is currently out of commission. So that means instead of eating cereal and toast for dinner I have turned into the chefmiester for now. Not that I compare to my mothers cooking by any means. But I try. Here's a few shots:





Last week I decided the blown rear speakers in my car needed to be replaced. And little did I know that with a Civic Couple you have to remove the upper and lower back seats, both side panels, the upper rear panels and the back deck panel. A couple youtube videos later I gave it a shot. Took me almost 2 hrs to figure it all out, but now I know the sweet spots in case that happens again. I felt a 4 year old learning to hand write..




Lately the weather has been getting better, which means soon I will actually be able to mountain bike. Done a couple little roads climbs with DH runs. But nothing that has satisfied me yet. I've been using the helmet cam a bit lately, check the lower posts to see the videos.

As the year goes on my drive to work gets nicer and nicer. Here's what it looks like in March, you won't even believe what it looks like on a sunny July morning!


Today I finally got around to building a hipster bike, the one and only bike I don't have. And my dad had the perfect one sitting in the garage from 1980. A Raleigh Competion. Can't wait to cruise the Okanagan beaches in the summer with wobly pops in the cage!




No comments: