Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Well it's definitely not 30 degrees and sunny back here in the Okanagan. It's back to some snow and lighting u our wood stove in the morning to heat up the house, warming up my car and wearing winter like clothes. My skin hasn't seen or felt the wind since I'v been back here and riding. For some reason though I love riding this time of year for some reason. Doing some big rides on the weekend and being covered in mud after, or riding when its 4 degrees out, 70 k/ph hours and sleet coming down at an angle and pelting you in the face. I seem to turn into a softy after riding down south in February so coming home seems wakes me up a little. 

Today was cold, windy and snowy. But I thought "Hey this time of year is pretty neat, so I'll respect it by riding" First tracks on the fresh pow and was it fun descending the single track. Need to GoPro this up soon.

No comments: