Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kingston Life

Living life at the Mcneely household the past few days. It's been sunny so doing a full overhaul tune up on the race rig was pretty easy. Now I got me some of them slick tires so I roadie bike ride now. Evan showed me all the prime Strava territory, Fort Henry and did a prison like tour. Some of those prisoner's are pretty inventive with all their escape ideas. The craziest was one where a prisoner lost 30 lbs so he could fit into a stack of food trays, which he hollowed out!, and then was transported right out of the maximum security prison..wow. Anyway yesterday I was feeling a little recovered from the weekend and went exploring. Pretty much the road riding is awesome here..Then I think I've gotten hooked on Game of Thrones. I was also lucky to be taught some was very important life lessons on how to cut your own hair. First I watched, laughed, then paid attention to Mcneely as he had some key pointers to make your hair go from not so awesome to pretty awesome. Stay tuned for more. Today is Kingston trail day, watch out!


 


No comments: