Monday, December 10, 2012

New Opportunites

As the 2013 season approaches it is now time I announce I will no longer be racing with Rocky Mountain Bicycles. I am sad, but very excited for a new opportunity that has come about. First off, thanks to Rocky Mountain for all the support through the highest and lowest points of my racing career. I have had my biggest results while flying the Rocky flag, and I still had the amazing support while I was laid up in 2010 with mononucleosis. I can't thank Rocky enough for supporting me and getting me to where I am today.

The new team had not yet been released, but I can I am very happy and excited this upcoming season. The riders and staff are as good as it can be on a bicycle racing team. Wait for the the announcement!

In other news, I've been putting in some hours in the hiking boots. Trying to explore and soak in the best views the Okanagan has to offer. For anyone who lives in the valley, there will be Sunday-Monday hiking/snowshoes adventures taking place all winter long. Weekly photo updates will be posted, as I try and make every weekend better than the previous one.

 Soaking In The Views
 Kelowna
 Christmas Tree Hunting
 Rose Valley Dam, Over Looking Kelowna
 Law Mountain
 Rare To Find A Rock Arch To Build A Trail Under
Skeet Shooting

No comments: