Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another weekend or racing!

The last couple days have been crazy, making plans on getting down to Cycling BC photoshoot in Richmond on Friday night, then racing Race the Ridge this weekend. Got a flight booked from K-town to Van tomorrow afternoon. Then photoshoot then spending the night at someones place, which I haven't figured out yet, then getting a ride out to the race in the morning where all my gear and bike is going to be. Get that all in line and then race in the afternoon. After that everything should be back to normal. I'll be spending the next night in a hotel with the guys and then getting a ride back with them. Should make for an interesting weekend. Still haven't had my suitcase fully unpacked in a month.

Just heading out for a couple hours on the MTB, been loving the rides on it, still getting used to it though, I haven't ridden a mtb since last September. Then I'm heading to my Grandparents for dinner and then off to Fire practice at the hall with the boys.

Calling for a rest period after this weekend, lay low for a couple days and recoup. Then off to the Rat Race on the sunshine coast as Merritt has been cancelled. Lamesauce.

No comments: