Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Grad Time!

Started work this past Monday, I paint flags at a helicopter place so that the helicopters know where to land at the ski lodges. The other child slave that works with me, Dawson Newman, came up with a good name that makes us sounds important "Visual Safety and Location Identification Engineer" Pretty sweet eh?.

Had to get all dressed up today for my exit interview for the firefighting program I've been in all year, went pretty well. Then headed back to my school for the last time ever! Woo. Dropped off all my gear for Dry Grad, then picked up my gown for the Grad ceremonies tomorrow, should be a fun weekend!

Been riding the mtb pretty steadily the last few days. Had a solid one last night with the "tuesday night gang" tried to ride easy steady but there was a testosterone fest going on up the rode so I had to pick things up a little. Rode some super cool trails that I didnt even know existed. Fun night forsure. Rode the today for a bit just railed some corners hard and came home. Doing a super D race on Sunday in K-town. Going to roll the xc bike with those tight shorts I wear racing....should be funny. Still going to try and rip it up.

No comments: