Sunday, June 28, 2009

MTB time boys and girls

Just got back from a few days of fun at dry grad. Had a ton of fun, went whitewater wrafting, went swimming at midnight and drew on peoples faces throughout the night. Good finish to my high school years. Heading out tonight to our final grad campout. Not staying late, need some sleep!

Did a Super D race today, which was frickin' awesome. It was 20 min of amazingness. Had a couple short little climbs which really helped out someone like myself on a xc hardtail. Had a fast time still after I flatted, not good enough in the end though. Would have taken the "dub" according to my speedo. But w/e good day on the bike, then headed out with a few TR guys and girls for a another rip up and down the mtn. Sweet day. Just about to go eat my off!

Finally feel like I am getting back into my mtb rhythm. Feels good, spent way too much time on the road this spring and just starting to get the mtb legs back in action for Nationals.

No comments: