Monday, May 3, 2010

Salmon Arm-Best Singletrack in the Interior!

Went out and rode some trails in Salmon Arm BC again yesterday, exploring new trails that the city is building. Once again I was in awe when we hit the singletrack. We couldn't ride the single track up the hill yet because of the snow, so we rolled the fire roads, and holy was it worth it! The trails were unbelievable, I was almost getting too excited if you know what I mean! I couldn't get over how well built and flowy they were. We were going down pretty darn fast and pushing the limits on our XC bikes. Which is how and why we Canadians love hard technical singletrack.

Getting prepped for a solid day of bicycling.


Contemplating, should we go back or suck it up and be real men?


Draining the bladder, need to be light and efficient for the downhill.


Yep, we manned up and hiked a bike through the snow, which was totally worth it. Almost five thousand ft of descending is worth some snow-hiking.


Beautifully sculpted trails, the district of Salmon Arm is paying a trail crew to build countless amounts of trails out there, how sweet is that?


My beautiful Rocky Mountain Element. Just sitting there, enjoying the day as much as I was, I put her through alot yesterday and have to really make up with some lovin' today.


Aart tearin' it up.


Just finishing up the singletrack, we are all pretty dissapointed that the ride had to end, after some of the best singletrack I've ever ridden.

No comments: