Monday, January 31, 2011

Another work week done, and I am now on my weekday weekend. Yesterday I made it to the big 20. I am now no longer a young teenager. The parents got me Vespress, stoked to be able to make some even better coffee at home now, and it will be better when on the road.

Got out for a nice little snowshoe today, high of -6 meant too cold for a bicycle train day.

Snow is deep, this is at 2,000 ft. Should of seen it at 4,000 ft.

Gotta love having this right in your backyard.

So I was just walking along this slope, minding my own business. And BAM I hit a patch of ice, landed on my ass and slid down a hill, luckily stopping before the clif. Last time I slid down a hill on my ass I was greeted by a sharp rock on my right cheek, there was blood, there was pain and there was laughing from the others.

After I slipped, slid down the hill and almost went off a cliff, I figured why not try and do a snowshoe slide? Of course where a cliff wasn't present.


No comments: