Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So last week all the snow was melting, and it finally seemed like it was time to ride the bicycles. But I guess God granted my wish late, and it dumped snow Sunday/Sunday Night. We got another like 8-9 inches. So that meant more snowshoe exploring for this weeks weekday weekend.

So for starters, I work at a XC Ski Hill on Sundays and this past Sunday happend to be the Western Canadian Championships. Caught some good racing while sitting in a chair. The kids would embarrass the hell out of me, so I decided not to ski after work that day.


After work on Sunday, and by work I mean the last hr was doing chores on the snowmobile. Sweet I know, Anyway there was so much snow I couldn't make it up my hill. Attempted it 3 times, my last resort was reversing up, which usually works but not that day.


Monday morning came along and I caught a ride to my car, dug it all out and was ready to go shovel my Grandparents and of course I left my keys at home. Luckily my super wicked awesome neighbor was plowing with his tractor and told me jump on and he would give me a ride to get my keys. So I hitched a ride on my neighbors tractor hitch.





No comments: