Monday, February 14, 2011

Food

So food is a topic I like to talk about every once and a while. Its one of my all time super awesome favourite things to do. What about you? Every morning I wake up I think about to what to eat for breakfast and what to take to work for lunch. Then I let me Mom do the even better cooking for dinner. I won't lie, I am a sweetsaholilc. I have been told I should be some counciling or go to therapy. I am expecting an intervention one of these days...And yes I had 6 of these cinnamon buns before 9 am on Christmas morning.


Do you eve have those days where your out doing a long snowshoe or ski and all you can think about is getting back to that warm up and making like the best sandwich ever? Anyway, here's a couple nice little meals I've had the last few days..



I've also found an awesome new beer: Kelowna's very own Tree Brewing Vertical Winter Ale. Which had a nice hint of vanilla. http://treebeer.com/home.php

No comments: