Thursday, February 24, 2011

Drunk Heroin addicts in my Room.

So a new guy showed up at the hostel yesterday. some black gangster dude. He was pretty effed up. Introduced himself like 3 times in 10 min to me. Then lastnight he comes in just when I was going to bed, drunk as can be, high on heroin and taking his "recovering heroin medicine" as well. So he went to bed breathing like he was running a 100 M dash. Then he wakes up and starts telling me he was almost shot and stabbed. Then he sleeps again. Then he starts saying I"ll kill you all". Then its quiet again. Then he throws up all over himself, the bed, and the floor. He starts hacking and spitting everywhere. Lucky I am on a top bunch. Downside is I'm the only one in the room and scared to move, so I stay quiet. This bastard of a guy lays down in his puke....totally normal I know. He's still talking jiberish for a while. Then says "get me outta here! don't keep me here!" Then stands up and says "I gotta piss now" and pulls on that junk and pisses all the floor and in some dudes bed. By this point my HR was beating like deer when its running from a cougar. And not the good kind of cougar your thinking of....And all of sudden hes on his hands and knee's walking around the in the piss, I think he might have even been crying..Then gets back into his bed and lays in the puke. I really didn't know what to do at this point. Other than lay their quiet and hopefully he won't know I'm there. When I'm about to fall back asleep he yells "get up, get up you fuck!" so I pretended like I was sleeping and said "yah what huuh?" and hes just said he had a bad dream, and apologized for waking me up. Then introduced himself again and went quiet. So I got up and went out to the manager and said hell no am I sleeping in their tonight. So one of the girls said I could sleep in the ladies dorm with them. So that is my best hostel story of my 20 years on earth so far. This has prompted me to move and rent a room at someones house now.

Now time to enjoy the 20 C weather and ride bicycles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful, just what a blog it is! This blog has provided the helpful data to us continue the good work. dwi ny