Monday, January 28, 2013

Thanks Planet Foods!

I've been lucky enough to be supported by Planet Foods through Rocky Mountain the past four years. I am pleased to announce that they will be now supporting me on a personal level. With nutritional product like Honey Stinger, Ultima, Sharkies, GoMacro and Kicking Horse Coffee, to name a few, I can continue on my healthy living lifestyle. Having all the nutritional bases covered I can now focus on training smart and hard. Without the correct nutrition being taken in while training, I might as well not train! Ultima will be the drink of choice to keep up on electrolytes, my favourite flavour is grape. Honey Stinger is a product I would buy and use even if I wasn't being supported with it, that is how much I LOVE it! With great products like chews for when on the bike, as well as Belgian inspired waffles I will never be bonking or getting hungry. My race food will consist of Honey Stinger gels which are made with lots of honey, a great source of carbs and and sugar for quick energy. Post training and racing I will be eating with the Honey Stinger protein bars for quick recovery. They also make for great snacks, especially when travelling.

HUGE thanks to Planet Foods for this support!!! Check out their website for more info on their products and healthy living lifestyle. Look for them under my Sponsors tab.


No comments: