Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to Training!

So I headed off the gym before I started school this morning. I wanted to hit some weights and see how my leg felt. I just did 2 easy sets on leg press, squats and hamstring curls. Felt great, no need to hold back anymore. Training is back full on now. I can XC ski, weightlift, snowshoe, and spin. I am so excited, It felt like there was something missing from my life, I has so much time to just lay and around and so nothing, it felt so weird, because I haven't done that in years. But now since first semester is ending training and studying might be a bit of a crunch, but thats only until next friday.... Yipee! I went to a kineseologist today to get my leg checked out even more and get some exercises to help fix the problem. She gave me some awesome non-weighted exercises to strengthen my glutes, also got some really good stretched to really stretch out my IT band, ans managed to also get some even more crazy CORE workouts.

No comments: