Saturday, January 10, 2009

Knee

I went to Okanagan Health and Preformance ( OHP ) today to get my knee finally checked out after almost of a week of nothing. I got some rad massaging and stretching of my IT band which connects into the outside of your knee. This really loosend it up. I can walk normally which is the first time in over a week. I am in to see a kineseologist Monday afternoon to get some more work done and get some exercises to strengthen it. The ART chiroprator said today that it should be back to normal in a few days if I do these insane stretches she shows me and ice my whole IT band a couple days a week. By next weekend I should be back to full force. I am aloud to train on it now, just lightly and stop when it starts to get sore. Im excited that it didn't turn into anything serious, because that would have sucked!

No comments: