Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow Again

After I went and got my knee checked yesterday I was able to spin. I spun for a while, did a good long effort, and a bunch of one leg efforts. Which felt awesome, I haven't done anything intense in over a week, which is killing me. Then I iced my whole IT band after while I laid on the couch and watched some TV. Today I wanted to get outside for a couple hours on the bike, as my knee is now feeling 100%. But I woke up to 4 inches of snow this morning. Which really sucks, because I thought the snow was going to leave us and spring would start to come, but I was wrong. I really wanted to get outside and do something, either XC ski or snowshoe. But spinning seems to be the safest thing right now. I was able to get in a good spin again with a nice long effort. All I have to do is stretch before I spin, and ice after and everything feels great! Just going to do some CORE until my abs give out on me and then give me leg a good stretch later on. Only have two more weeks left of really school until I have two easy courses every second day for 2 hrs. I am super excited, as I can train much more and concentrate on the season. Exactly one month now until I head down to Palm Springs for almost two weeks of training.

No comments: