Thursday, January 8, 2009

I finally booked my flight to Palm Springs today, I had to leave on the 11th instead of the original plan on arriving on the 12th. But that's fine by me, as I will get a little ride in and soak up some cosmic rays. I have a hotel near the airport, so I can just meet Owen, Ev and T A there on the 12th and then we can make a long 20 min journey the Desert Springs, CA. We rented out a house last year in the same town. It was a fun filled week as we all put in over 20 hours on the bike. Flater stayed down longer than us last year so hopefully he can show us some new routes down there, if I have to ride on Dillion rode again I might have to commit suicide. On the 15th the rest of the gang arrives so put on a heavy week of riding. Some riders will be fresh off the Valley of the Sun Stage Race in Phoenix, AZ. Hopefully by the 15th we will have already ridden a good 10 hrs or more to get a jump on the week.

The knee isn't doing as well as I thought it would be doing. If felt great yesterday but today it was getting sore after sitting with my legs crossed of walking lots. Hopefully will be getting some physio on it in thenext couple days. I am really missing training. I have done any real training since last tuesday, like the one before New Years which is a bummer. I am still going to the gym but working CORE, calf's, back and a tinny tiny bit of upper body. Hopefully by next week and I get in some decent training. Just heading off to Fire practice at the Fire Hall tonight......

No comments: