Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Work by Day, Train by Night.

Back working this week, helping out at my dad's business for the week, so logging some good $ and some good hours in the bicycle. Been working most of the day, then heading off and doing my training later in the day. Making for some really long days! Enjoying it though, 1 more week of reality then off to Tucson, Arizona for 1 month. Where I will be putting in some good hours on the bike, mtb is coming along with me as well, which I'm pretty thrilled about.

Had a good confidence booster on Tuesday, did an FTP test on the compu trainer with my coach Dan Proulx. Improved my test by a lot of watts from the last time I did it, back in December following Cyclo-Cross provincials, where I still had pretty good form! Tim to lay back and relax with the feet up and enjoy some wusabee peas..

Just got a present in the mail from Fox the other day, officially "hooked up" with the the new 2010 fox fork and float! Thanks boys.

Also got my new Rocky Mountain Element fully in the mail last week, got her all built up and pumping, rides like hot Brazilian supermodel.

And now all stocked up on Dr Vie bars for my month trip down south, ain't neva' gonna need to eat anything else while riding to keep me fueled, this bars do the trick, as how healthy and pure they are. Plus they satisfy my sweet needs, as I am an chocohaulic!!

No comments: