Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tucson 2012

This will be year 3 in Tucson. And so far the3 trip has not dissapointed! Each year I have had some interesting stories. Year 1 I had Mono and didn't know until I got home, and I also had nose bleeds everyday which turned me to riding with tampons in my nose to keep the bleeding at ease. Year 2 I thought about giving the cheap cyclist hostel stay a try, but that led to a drunk heroin addict pissing and throwing up all over the room..he also rolled in it. And now year 3 I had my MTB stolen from the garage on the second night. Atleast I can say I can say I will remember this trip. I must also take it as a compliment that there were eight bikes in the garage and my MTB was the only one taken. Either the person was a moron and couldn't ride two bikes away(any smart thief in my mind would take as much as possible..) or he was just some dude that needed transport and couldn't take a $50 bike, he needed like a $7,000 one. There was also some gold coloured stuff in the garage that wasn't taken either..I think if they are going to steal would take the gold stuff just because it's gold. So if your in Tucson and see a certain dude riding a bike with dirty jean shorts and no shirt its most likely not his bike so please contact local authorites (which is myself, taking matter into my own hands!).

On another note the roadie bike riding has been good, so hot yesterday I almost couldn't finish the ride! And today I think I found the road with the worlds most potholes and/or bumps. Great way to kick on the bicycling season on the special place.

I can't believe I just saw this neat video the other day, but tee dang you must give'r a go! Neato :

PS I would recommend watching all the episodes, they only get better!!

House set-up = BOOM sick!
 Planning on conquering these 2 breasts
 Ready? 3,2,1 Coffee!
 Bunking with my Frenchman pal Antoine Caron, As Scott Kelly would say we talking about feelings and stuff 
28 C on Feb 11...enough said.

No comments: