Saturday, February 4, 2012

More Gooder Days

Well I have accomplished two things on my "to do list before I leave Park City". Yesterday I was able to get out and enjoy tube hill:

In the PM there was some people going off some big jumps and doing tricks and getting scored for it. I think it was called Freestyle Aerials..or something like that... Them Chinaman/Chinawomen clean house, but not without our Canadién French ski dude putting up a fight for a podium. I also froze standing there, some places were cold that shouldn`t have been that amount of time.


And today was another summiting of a 10,000 footer. There was some waist deep snow up there, but once you pick a spot to go there is not turning back. We had the fresh tracks and some of the boys ski touring up top were pretty surprised hikers made it that far. Wanted them to drop into the big bowl and see some real skiing but aparently there was avalanche risk..next time I`m taking my crazy carpet so I show those kind of people up.







No comments: