Friday, May 25, 2012

Louis Dillion today quoted "So on Monday I may have done something pretty stupid. Well not really, but I didn't run all winter and I thought it would be a good idea to take my dog for an hour and half run. I went bare feet because I don't like runners, they hurt my knees" I then laughed and said "a run in bare feet" He replied with "It was just a jog, not full out" I then mentioned it may not have been smart with a Canada Cup race this weekend, but he said "The Africans do it" I then laugh "What that's how your supposed to run. And I'm cheap."

That now starts off my week in Baie-St-Paul, Quebec with a good laugh. Pre-rode some course yesterday and race prep tomorrow. Cycling BC gang has landed and we have now settled into our "LoveStory" house here. Keep posted for some straight up beauty blog posts pre, post and lets hope not during race updates. Because if I did during updates it would most likely mean I was really sucking..

BSP is a fantastic little town with some greats sights. Check more out here and a little wikipedia mind blowing information reading here.

No comments: