Thursday, May 31, 2012


Well as I am writing this I am sitting in my Georgian college dorm room for year 4 of travelling to Barrie, ON for the Trek Store Canada Cup with Cycling BC. This is my longest running race/trip I have taken part in. With huge thanks to Cycling BC for making this happen each year. It's an amazing project for the juniors who are looking to make that step up the ranks and hopefully secure a spot for the World team. With that, I've to Barrie many times and haven't explored much. But it is a sign you are travelling to the same place enough when you notice new buildings and stores that have closed...

Here is a quick video with all the pictures from my latest trip to Europe with the Canadian National mountain bike team. 

Bigger update to follow soon, could possibly be post Canada Cup. I am then off to the Evan Mcneely's for the time between this Canada Cup and Nationals in St Felicien, QC.

No comments: