Monday, February 9, 2009

Packing

I am just in the midst of packing up all my riding stuff for PS. I just got my bike all fitted today and now she's ready for some long hard miles. I just bought all my bars and gels and drink mix for the trip today. I also have a load of laundry in, so that all my clothes are fresh! Evan planned out some rides for us when were down there, on Friday we are going to do a 5.5 hr, 160 km ride, with lots and lots of hills. Then on Saturday we are going to do Tour de Palm Springs, which starts at 7:00 am sharp. We will head out for a 5 hr ride with a big group of riders, which should be really fun. Then on Sunday we are going to do a light 3 hr recovery ride, so that we can rest up for another 4-6 hrs with everyone else on Monday.

The next two days I am just going to take easy and rest up as I am having a bit of drainage in the back of my throat right now, and I would hate to get sick before I head down for the training camp, because that would ruin the whole week.

No comments: