Monday, March 2, 2009

The Last Week....

I've been home for almost a week now, I've just been taking it easy, a nice well deserved rest week. Yesterday I did a solid 4 hrs, 2hrs skiing and 2 hrs riding. Perfect day, I love splitting the day up like that. Today was going to be another rest day, the next couple weeks are big weeks, like 20ish hours. But I headed out with Aart for an easy hour and three quarters, road up around East K and into Black Mtn. Nice day, it ended up being almost 10 degrees. I was only wearing leg warmers, a shamois, t-shirt and a long sleeve. Perfect day in early March! Tomorrow I have school in the morning and then doing a strength workout right after. Hopefully get in a few hours.

I've been just going over the race schedule with the coach and it seems as though I will be racing the Tour of Walla Walla in Washingon instead of doing he Sea Otter Classic, as it will be more beneficial. I will post my schedule for this year asap!

No comments: