Friday, March 20, 2009

So The CPU was sent express from Quebec on Wednesday, but so far it hasn't arrived yet. I am hoping it will come in today and I can buzz down to the Bike Barn in Penticton and pick it up. Aart called yesterday and my classic Ritchey WCS bar came in though, which is sweet. Won't have time to put it on before the race, but I will slap it on next week and get some hours on it and see how it feels.

Just taking today easy, Leaving to Vancouver tonight for our first Spring Series weekend of racing. I am very excited, hoping its not going to poor rain, but if it does that will play to our advantage as we have been riding in the freezing cold, wet and snowy Okanagan.

Dawson and I aren't working now today, he's heading to Edmonton and I still need to get ready for this weekend. We got our wood in at work, just need to finish cutting flags and then we can start painting wood! I can't wait to finish the job. We are going to get way more money this year, which means I can buy more stuff and hopefully go somewhere for a month to train next year!

No comments: