Friday, March 6, 2009

Schedule

I've had a pretty solid week so far. On Monday I did a good hour and three quarters, Tuesday I rode for 3 hours and did some strength intervals. On Wednesday I did a hard 1.5 hrs, I felt like I was on EPO on the ride, I felt super fast especially on the climbs, and Thursday I rode another hard 3 hrs, with some threshold intervals. My legs were pretty dead yesterday, so I am taking today super easy because its a big weekend coming up. Tomorrow is 4 hours with a few longer intervals in some hills and then Sunday is a 5 hr ride with some tempo. Should make for a good week on the bike. Next week is sort of similar. Then the week after is a anohter big one heading into the first races of the season, the Spring Series, not everyone looks forward to these are they are usually under some nice wet coastal conditions!

Here is the tentitive schedule for the season:

March
EV Spring Series #2, Langley BC, 21st
EV Spring Series #3, Langley BC, 22nd

April
EV Spring Series Final, Langley BC, 4th-5th
TR Team Camp, Ok Falls BC, 10th-13th
Tour of Walla Walla, WA, 17th-19th
Race the Ridge, Maple Ridge BC, 25th-26th

May
CowTrail Classic, Merrit BC, 3rd
Canada Cup #1, Baie-St-Paul QC, 16th
Canada Cup #2, Mt. Tremblant QC, 23rd

June
Race the Ranch, Kamloops BC, 7th
K-Town Classic, Kelowna BC, 12th-14th
Canada Cup #5, Canmore AB, 20th

July
Yaletown Grand Prix, Vancouver BC, 1st
Canada Cup #6, Bromont QC, 5th
National MTB Championships, St. Felicien QC, 10th-12th
Bear Mountain, Mission BC, 18th ?
World Cup, Mt St Anne QC, 25th-26th ?

August
World Cup, Bromont QC, 1st-2nd ?
Canada Games Prep Camp, Okanagan BC, 8th-11th
Canada Summer Games, Charolette Town PEI, 17th-23rd

September
World Junior MTB Championships, Canberra AUS, 1st-6th
Bow Cycle K-80, AB, 20th
Cheakamus Challenge, Whistler BC, 27th

October
National Cyclo-Cross Championships, Edmonton AB, 10th
UCI Jim Horner Grand Prix, Edmonton AB, 11th

No comments: